The Forry House

The Forry House

Located on Newberry Street, the Forry House was built in 1809 and restored in 1988. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and features stone construction, asymmetrical faηade, end chimneys, transom, and gable roof.

Back to Geographic Channel • Back to Architectural Channel

© 2002 by Scott D. Butcher


Virtual York • Geographic Channel • Architectural Channel
History Channel • Discovery Channel • About Us • Bibliography
Library • Feedback • Order Form • YorkLinks Home