Trinity United Church of Christ

Trinity UCC • Order A Print

Trinity Reformed Church, as it was originally known, was built in 1866. A narthex was added in 1957. This elegant church is of the Romanesque Revival Style as evidenced by the steeple tower and rounded arches. The congregation has a long history in the York Community, organized in 1743. York’s first congressmen—and Revolutionary War figure—Colonel Thomas Hartley lived on this site.  This structure also contains a number of Italianate features including paired brackets and hood molds.

Back to Geographic ChannelBack to Architectural Channel

© 2002 by Scott D. Butcher


Virtual YorkGeographic ChannelArchitectural Channel
History ChannelDiscovery ChannelAbout UsBibliography
LibraryFeedbackOrder FormYorkLinks Home